Space Shutter
Meh. School.
Sunday, June 19, 2011 ✿ 1:04 AM ✿ 0 Shutter Comments
So I go to a different school now I'm in high school. From normal to science oriented( yeah we have two science subjects.) I'm in the section 1-Amethyst(like the birthstone for first years the sections are birth stones.) and well last year that section got the label noisy students and ho-hum brains(also Amethyst stands for serenity and peacefulness, we're the total opposite). My classmates are what I call uh...unpredictable, REALLY. I always remember the quote DON'T FIT IN, STAND OUT(fitting in is old school but how?) ugh. Nevermind this is post is turning into one of my colossal fail because of the boring-ness. On the other hand which is much more exciting(but it's my cup of tea not yours). Ate Eriele and I collided and made a book blog but it's still under construction so yeah no URL yet but hint: It has something to do with the 39 Clues. BALLERS ARE AWESOME I ordered one from my sissy's friend. A lady gaga one and it's glow in the dark.


Older PostNewer Post
Me You Home
DashboardFollow

Little Disclaimer;


A fourteen year-old kiddo who's ready to conquer the world. Pretty much the boss of everything ♔.
Underline Strike Bold Italic

Lets Mengumpat;


Credditostata;
✿ Skins by Husna
✿ Basecodes by Jaja
✿ Graphics by WeHeartIt