Space Shutter
UNFAIRNESS! D:
Saturday, June 25, 2011 ✿ 9:43 PM ✿ 0 Shutter Comments
Uh- I never told anyone this before but I secretly ship SINEAD STARLING and HAMILTON HOLT(even they're names start in some weird manner). So OK even though Ham is like 15(now 17) and Sinead is 13(now 15) it's not weird at all! Maybe Sinead is the same age as Ian and Amy but when the clue hunt started she didn't have her birthday yet. Back to the point. I think it's really cute![personally] because:
  • They pair Hamilton with Amy which is like disgusting since he treats her like a sister.
  • Even though Ian is a British Git, I still like IAMY.
  • I also like Sinead.
But some think it's like disgusting because of the age difference, well be disgusted if Ham was like 20 and Sinead was 13!(that I would'nt ship). Every once in a while I search Fan Fiction for Ham and Sinead, come across good ones like this and sometimes I don't find anything at all. Bloody Unfair. So yeah thanks for reading by pointless rant about Samilton[BUT HEY IT COULD HAPPEN!]


This has been a pointless rant about Sinead and Hamilton brought to you by Melissa

Older PostNewer Post
Me You Home
DashboardFollow

Little Disclaimer;


A fourteen year-old kiddo who's ready to conquer the world. Pretty much the boss of everything ♔.
Underline Strike Bold Italic

Lets Mengumpat;


Credditostata;
✿ Skins by Husna
✿ Basecodes by Jaja
✿ Graphics by WeHeartIt