Space Shutter
DEPRESSED.
Saturday, October 22, 2011 ✿ 4:23 AM ✿ 0 Shutter Comments
ON THE DARK SIDE:
I am so depressed I WANNA STAB SOMETHING OR SOMEONE( I'm not that choosy) well not literally. So anyways I haven't posted that much for I am either a lazy bum or I'm busy but whatever. In this state of depression I did a few unnecessary things:

  • I have tried to cut myself with a hairbrush- YES A FREAKING HAIR BRUSH!
  • Shoved everybody in a 10 inch distance.
  • Deactivated my Facebook account for it is a reminder of HOW UGLY I AM.
  • and a bunch of other stuff.
IT'S SO FREAKING STUPID! ASDFGHJKL:" It is very unlike me really but I assure you I WILL NOT DO THIS AGAIN :): The weird thing is I don't know why I AM SO DEPRESSED but I DO KNOW that it has something to do with school. To be safe I advise you to avoid me to have a shove-and-rant-free day :):
ON THE BRIGHT SIDE:
sorry there is no bright side to this post except for this announcement: Mum bought me

  • School of Fear
  • Scat
  • I am Number Four
My sister bought me 

  • Son of Neptune
My sis-bestie bought me

  • The 39 Clues: One False Note
I am planning to buy
  • a book by Trenton Lee Stewart
I AM NOBODY WHO ARE YOU?
ARE YOU NOBODY TOO?
THEN THERE'S A PAIR OF US?
DON'T TELL! THEY'D ADVERTISE YOU KNOW!

Older PostNewer Post
Me You Home
DashboardFollow

Little Disclaimer;


A fourteen year-old kiddo who's ready to conquer the world. Pretty much the boss of everything ♔.
Underline Strike Bold Italic

Lets Mengumpat;


Credditostata;
✿ Skins by Husna
✿ Basecodes by Jaja
✿ Graphics by WeHeartIt