Space Shutter
Like a Lady
Monday, February 13, 2012 ✿ 3:49 AM ✿ 0 Shutter Comments
Would you like a cup of tea?


Ohgosh. Frankly, I've been quite busy to post here in my blog and I AM NOT HAPPY  PLEASED ABOUT IT. I think I lost my LIKE A LADY 'tude. Ohellno. So anyways I miss my roleplaying days with Ate Eriele, my bookreviews, my books, my charity work, my blogposts, and my total adorkable antisocialnesss, I AM AFRAID I AM BECOMING ONE OF THE IDIOTS WHO BECOME INFATUATED ABOUT GIMIKS, CLOTHES AND UGH..BOYS. Not the finer things in life like literature, movies, shakespeare and music.


It all started when a rather close friend of mine introduced me to a harmless website by the name of Wattpad, it was harmless, or so I THOUGHT. It was like a vortex sucking you in and will never release until you become like me. It's all like SCHOOL WORK? BEING SOCIAL? READING BOOKS? OTHER STUFF YOU CARE ABOUT? and i'm like:

I must stop this foolishness. I should stop wattpading, it's affecting me and my grades and my books. Bit by bit it is changing me, INSIDE. Ohdear, somebody help me please?

Older PostNewer Post
Me You Home
DashboardFollow

Little Disclaimer;


A fourteen year-old kiddo who's ready to conquer the world. Pretty much the boss of everything ♔.
Underline Strike Bold Italic

Lets Mengumpat;


Credditostata;
✿ Skins by Husna
✿ Basecodes by Jaja
✿ Graphics by WeHeartIt