Space Shutter
THE HUNGER GAMES AWESOMENESS.
Wednesday, March 28, 2012 ✿ 5:57 AM ✿ 0 Shutter Comments
OMG.OMG.OMG.OMG.OMG.OMG.OMG.OMG.OMG. x 10

This is one of the most awesome-st movies of all time next to my favorites which I will not tell for the list could go on and on, but let me tell you that PERCY JACKSON AND LIGHTNING THIEF ISN'T ONE OF THEM because of the mere truth that besides from the fact that Logan Lerman's hotness, it was completely rash and weak compared to the actual book which was punch full of awesome. But let's stop here shall we?

I've been waiting for this movie for almost half of my existent pre-teen social life( Truthfully, 2 years and 2 months and 23 days but who's counting?). As you would know I've read The Hunger Games Trilogy in late 2010 in a time span of 1 week, accounting Mockingjay and Catching Fire as the longest read for 3 days straight. Thankfully while I was waiting for it tons of sneak peaks and castings were awesome to read and watch. So let's get the lowdown on the casting:
  • Jennifer Lawrence as Katniss Everdeen: Meh.I don't really care about who got casted as Katniss [okay a tiny feeling in my gut says Kaya Scodelario but with tons of self-convincing that she was perfect for the role of Thalia Grace in PJO, it passed on] as long as she could act and Jennifer Lawrence being pretty is just a bonus.
  • Josh Hutcherson as Peeta Mellark: So I've seen Josh act in sooo many movies, brah. I must admit he is one of my kiddy crushes when I was younger. My first choice for Peeta along with Kaya was Hunter Parrish [undeniably hot] until I realized he looked a little bit sultry looking for the likings of angel face Peeta. So Josh is perfect <3.
  • Liam Hemsworth as Gale Hawthorne: unlike the other two characters I didn't have my PERFECT GALE because for some unknown reason I disliked Gale's character. I just pictured him as Katniss' hot boy bestfriend who was secretly completely in love with her but can't express his feelings until he got jealous at my boy, Peeta. Anyways, Liam is MY perfect Gale believe it or not.
I should stop here because if I continue until the very last character it would pretty much be a waste of time so CINNA, HAYMITCH. EFFIE AND OTHERS ALL OF YOU ARE PERFECTLY CASTED. For the record, Cato and Clove are my favorite characters, Seneca's beard is exquisitely divine and Caesar Flickerman's moving background is weirdly cool.

Next Please. The Script was terrific, what would we expect from the great Suzanne Collins? It was li 
They're looking at you as if your dead meat. - Katniss to Peeta.
The cameras? not so much. At the start of the movie when Katniss was running, it was sort of spinning around and it made me sort of dizzy. At the fight scenes , it was also like that. But I guess that's the beauty of it, you won't see the gruesome scenes because of the ditsy camera. The music was a bit disappointing too     besides from Safe and Sound [T.Swift how I love your voice] because of the lack of background music like the fight scenes and the running from the pedestals to different parts of the arena.The plot was absolutely amazing[can't think of anymore adjectives to describe this movie besides awesome and PERFECT]  it was very much like the book and quite realistic, it gave this weird nostalgic feeling, besides how close can it get? Gary Ross, I approve. But some mistakes, THEY REMOVED MADGE [Though she is a minor-major character, Madge is like the essence of the rebellion. She IS the FUEL to Katniss' FIRE] just because of time and budget, They didn't explain further about the unrequited love of Peeta's father to Katniss' mother and the AVOX GIRL :(.

SERIOUSLY YOU SHOULD WATCH IT. FOR THE HUNDREDTH TIME TODAY. IT WAS PERFECT.

Older Post
Me You Home
DashboardFollow

Little Disclaimer;


A fourteen year-old kiddo who's ready to conquer the world. Pretty much the boss of everything ♔.
Underline Strike Bold Italic

Lets Mengumpat;


Credditostata;
✿ Skins by Husna
✿ Basecodes by Jaja
✿ Graphics by WeHeartIt